The new PHD Series EGRR High Capacity Parallel Electric Gripper are built on the field proven Series GRR chassis. The electric version offers many of the same benefits as the pneumatic version with the design and flexibility of Your Motor, Your Way.
The EGRR electric gripper provides high grip force, long jaw travels, and high jaw loads. This heavy duty end effector’s rugged design and jaw construction can withstand high impact and shock loads. Series EGRR Grippers are designed for gripping large objects in demanding industrial applications.
The EGRR delivers a number of significant benefits:
- Servomotor control provides acceleration, velocity, and position feedback.
- Compact design provides high grip force, large moment capacities, long jaw travel, and low overall weight for applications with limited space.
- Rugged construction withstands high impact and shock loads in demanding industrial environments.
- Three large diameter jaw guides spanning the length of the gripper provide stable jaw travel, long allowable tooling length, and high moment capacities.
- Robust rack and pinion jaw drive provides repeatable jaw positioning.
- Your Motor, Your Way allows motor and controls flexibility at no additional cost.
- Optional PHD-supplied Kollmorgen® motor matches performance of popular pneumatic Series GRR Guardian® Gripper.
For more information on PHD, click here…