We are very excited to announce the release of a new electric slide from the PHD Plus® range. The Series ESU Electric Belt-Driven Base Slide.
The Series ESU Electric Belt-Driven Base Slides feature a robust, enclosed design with a high capacity rail bearing system delivering exceptional moment and load capability. Available in three sizes, with travels lengths up to 5,500 mm and speeds to 5,000 mm/s, these electric base slides can be combined to create virtually any system to meet your Cartesian robot needs. The flexibility of Your Motor, Your Way provides the freedom to use familiar motors
and controls. Additionally, complete solutions are available with the Kollmorgen® motor and gear reducer installed by PHD.
• 3 sizes with travels up to 5,500 mm
• Speeds up to 5,000 mm/s
• Exceptional moment and load capability
• Superior HTD8 steel reinforced polyurethane belt provides improved performance
• Proven magnetically secured stainless steel sealing band provides IP54 ingress protection
• Your Motor, Your Way and complete solutions with Kollmorgen® motor and gear reducer installed
• Dual saddle option that doubles the load capacity and increases pitch and yaw moment capacities
• Competitively priced
These capabilities establish the Series ESU slides as the optimal solution for the most demanding automation applications.
PHD Inc have a vast product line covering many industries, to find out more, click here…