From vestibule and gangway doors through to Universal Accessible Toilets (UATs), the PSI Technologies engineering team has the experience and expertise in these control systems to give your fleet years of repeatable and reliable operation. We regularly support obsolescence management on both the pneumatic and the electrical components of the door systems, so our robust engineering change process is key to what we do.
We have solutions for simple push button control or more complex Passive Infra Red (PIR) sensor triggered systems, all with the requisite group standards respected for obstacle detection and finger trap. Our solution for the Class 166 internal doors consists of a complete and fully tested control system with replacement door cylinders to completely overhaul the door control. The primary features of this solution are:
- EN50155 Certified Door Control System
- RIA 12 Potted Door Controller
- 10 Year Warranty on EP Valves
- 1 Million Cycle Warranty on Door Cylinder
- Own 24 VDC Certified power supply
- Common Diagnostic Equipment with External Doors
- Error Reporting
- Door Cycle count
- Replacement Diffused Reflection Interior Sensors (Back-ground suppressed) Rail Approved.
- EAO Push button assemblies.